The US economy continues to gather strength and unemployment is low, which means there will be more jobs available in many types of business and financial related positions in the coming years. Students who want to get a leg up on the business competition may want to consider earning an online master’s degree, especially without the GRE or GMAT requirement.
The following section lists colleges and universities with online education programs in these subjects:
Narrow by Subject
Online Master’s in Accounting
- Auburn University – Online Master of Accountancy – Students in this two year, fully online master’s program will learn technical skills, research and communication skills to prepare for the Uniform CPA examination on first attempt. The program is accredited by the AACSB. Harbert College of Business is ranked #10 in the US for online graduate programs, according to US News and World Report in 2017. Master of accounting class in 2015 had 80% or better pass rate for all sections of CPA exam.
- University of Arizona – Online Master of Science in Accounting – This online master’s program consists of 30 credit hours, with 18 units in accounting and 12 units in MBA and accounting electives. The program may be completed in as few as 12 months. Required courses include advanced financial accounting, accounting theories and institutions, ethics for professional accountants, and business law.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Accounting – Online master’s in accounting degree can be completed 100% from your home. Can be completed in as few as 15 months. Concentrations in Auditing, Forensic Accounting, Management Accounting and Taxation. Degree program is accredited by ACBSP.
- Western Governor University Texas – Online Master of Science in Accounting – Become a more seasoned and experienced accountant, and also prepare for the CPA examination; program meets the 150 semester hours required to sit for exam in most states. The program also prepares students to sit for Certified Management Accounting and Certified Internal Auditor exams. Accredited by the ACBSP.
- University of Miami – Online Master of Professional Accounting, MBA with Focus in Accounting, Master of Professional Accounting CPA – Rigorous coursework will prepare you for CPA exam, as well as exams for Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified Management Accountant. Consists of 32 credit hours, AACSB accredited, and GRE waiver is available.
- See All Top Online Master’s in Accounting Programs for 2020
Online Master’s in Communications
- Purdue University – Online Master of Science in Communication – Will give you a high level of understanding in strategic communications, as well as knowledge to address communication messaging on local, international and national levels. Has 10 courses that can be completed in less than two years. Concentrations in strategic communication and public relations, or integrated communication and advertising.
- Queens University of Charlotte – Online Master of Arts in Communications – Curriculum offers the ability to assess best approaches and to develop the proper communication strategy across several situations. Has an integrated digital strategy concentration focuses on the development of advanced and in-depth expertise in emerging and digital media.
- University of Southern California – Online Master of Communication Management – Core classes in communication theory and applied research provide strong foundation for studies of strategic corporate communication, global and integrated marketing and change management. Program is total of eight courses for 32 credit hours with courses in work settings communication, communication research and audience analysis.
- Arizona State University – Online Master of Arts in Communication – Improves leadership, strategic planning and communication skills. Innovative curriculum that stresses collaboration among award-winning faculty at Hugh Downs School of Communication. ASU is ranked by US News and World Report as a Most Innovative College for 2019. Department ranked in top 20 for humanities research by National Science Foundation.
Online Master’s in Computer Science
- The University of Illinois – Online Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science – University works with Coursera to use its MOOC or massive open online platform to provide students with a flexible, affordable master’s program in computer science. Degree can be earned in a year or up to five years. 32 credit hours of courses required.
- Georgia Tech University – Online Master of Science in Computer Science – Degree program offered in conjunction with Udacity and AT&T. Uses the massive open online format (MOOC) to reduce costs and increase online convenience. Students will join thousands of students from more than 80 nations in this new MS program. Total cost of the online degree is just $7000. Enrollment for spring 2018 is 6365.
- Stanford University – Online Master of Science in Computer Science – Terminal professional degree that does not lead to Ph.D. Part-time students complete degree in three to five years. Required courses include probability, design, and analysis of algorithms, computer organization, and systems, principles of computer systems. Specializations are AI, biocomputation, human-computer interaction, and computer and network security.
Online Master’s in Criminal Justice
- Liberty University – Online Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice – Online degree program offers students a quality overview of the US criminal justice system, and also provides chance to develop unique research and scholarship with the thesis track. Concentrations are forensic psychology, homeland security, and public administration.
- Arizona State University – Online Master of Arts in Criminal Justice – Study the larger societal contexts of crime, why it happens and how it affects society, and gain detailed grasp of justice concepts and how it is applied. Classes are 7.5 weeks long, total of 11 classes and 33 credit hours. Degree can be finished in 18 months. ASU named as Most Innovative College by US News and World Report for 2019. 3.0 or higher GPA required for unconditional entry.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Apply latest research, leadership strategies and criminology theories to make good decisions in US criminal justice system. Tracks available in public safety administration and advanced counterterrorism and homeland security. No GMAT or GRE exam required at SNHU; degree can be completed in 15 months, two courses per 10-week term.
- Michigan State University – Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice, Master of Science in Judicial Administration, Master of Law Enforcement Intelligence and Analysis – MS in criminal justice was the first online degree offered at MSU in 1998. Specializations are in judicial administration and security management. GRE scores are required but it is only one part of the requirements for consideration.
Online Master’s in Cybersecurity
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity – Positions you to fill strong market demand for well educated cybersecurity professionals. Learn how to enact proactive preventative technology measures to reduce chances of breach and maintain public confidence. Degree program recognized by Professional Science Master’s national office as a high-quality master’s program. Total of 36 credit hours that can be completed in less than two years on full-time basis.
- University of California Berkeley – Online Master of Information and Cybersecurity – Accredited program that trains students with technical and contextual knowledge to work in leadership positions in private tech companies, as well as government and military agencies. Department is home of Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity that creates vital dialogue among academia, industry and policy makers.
- Liberty University – Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity – Engage in classes that offer knowledge about defending computers and networks from cyber attacks. Provides analytical framework that is needed for you to prevent, detect, count and recover from security breaches. Program is 100% online with eight-week courses. Accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools. University’s online programs are ranked in top five of more than 2100 schools.
- The University of Arizona – Master of Science in Cybersecurity – Program is 33 credits and is ideal for workers who have three years of IT or engineering work experience. The curriculum is pulled from university’s programs in Management Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Systems and Industrial Engineering. Available concentrations are MIS and physical systems. Both stress application of analytical and critical thinking to plan and execute strong security measures to protect computer systems.
Online Master’s in Data Analytics
- Cleveland State University – Online Master of Science in Data Analytics – Will prepare students for career in data science, business intelligence and data analysis. Students learn vital data tools such as SAS, Tableau, RapidMiner, SQL and ETL that are used to conduct and dissect research. Topics covered include data warehousing, data mining, business intelligence, business analytics, predictive analytics and enterprise performance management.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Data Analytics – Program has been recognized by the Professional Science Master’s Office as a Professional Science Master’s program. Students can earn this degree in 15 months by taking 12 courses that cover foundations of data, decision methods and modeling, and presentation and visualization of data.
- Western Governor University Texas – Master of Science in Data Analytics – Students become experts in vital data analytics skills such as data mining, data management, mapping and munging. Also gain desirable certifications as part of the program – Oracle Database SQL, SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst, and SAS Certified Base Programmer. Most graduates complete MS program in six to 18 months with tuition per term only $3490.
- Arizona State University – Online Master of Science in Business Analytics – Develop vital tools you need to succeed in data analytics and business analytics. Five weeks per class, 11 total classes and 30 total credit hours. Learn how to derive business value from data, lead data driven analyses, and create business advantages across markets. Program is AACSB accredited and ranked as #2 online graduate business program for veterans by US News and World Report.
Online Master’s in Economics
- American University – Online Master of Arts in Economics and Applied Economics – Offers a policy-oriented curriculum with a focus on statistical guidance. Graduate program is strongly influenced by its location in Washington DC; students are connected with people and organizations that affect the global economy daily. Learn from highly credentialed professors that understand the many complex economic debates in the nation’s capital.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Master’s in Applied Economics – Two year, online master’s program has many economic experts on staff, including corporate VPs, and Ph.D.s with experience in global marketplaces. Total of 36 credit hours with a 25% tuition discount for US military. SNHU is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- West Texas A&M University – Online Master of Science in Finance and Economics – Offers opportunities to use economic and financial analytical tools to perform complex problem analysis and to recommend logical solutions. Business college is ranked as one of the best in the nation for 2018 according to US News and World Report.
- Ohio University – Online Master of Financial Economics – Provides students with wide range of knowledge in economics and finance, as it prepares them for certified in financial planning examinations. Program is AACSB-accredited, and university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Program is ranked #14 by Financial Times. No GRE or GMAT is required.
Online Master’s in Entrepreneurship
- Drexel University – Online Master of Entrepreneurship – Develop entrepreneurship tools and skills needed to launch new ventures and create innovation culture in your company. Improve personal and professional skills that foster innovation pursuits in all businesses and industries. Learn vital tools and skills such as risk-taking, value creation, adaptability, creativity, critical thinking and problem solving. Courses in Early Stage Venture Funding, Franchising and Learning from Failure.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online MBA in Entrepreneurship – Explore strategies and models to launch and operate various kinds of consultancy businesses. Critically evaluate potential and existing franchise businesses. Gain strategic and practical knowledge based upon sound business theories and best practices being used by successful companies and entrepreneurs. 36 credit hours can be completed in less than two years. Program is accredited by the ACBSP.
- Oklahoma State University – Online Master’s in Entrepreneurship – Rigorous immersion into the entrepreneurial process. Strong commitment to experiential learning. Ideal for students interested in working in for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, military and public sector entities. Total of 33 credit hours of courses and practicum hours. Most students complete program in two years. GMAT scores are required, and must have 2.75 GPA for unrestricted admission.
Online Master’s in Finance
- Penn State World Campus – Online Master of Finance – Earn a degree that provides you a well-rounding grasp of finance regarding practical business applications that can be used to manage modern financial challenges. Also, learn advanced financial theory that gives you the tools to address future business trends. Degree is AACSB accredited and can help student to prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst certification. Recognized by US and World Report as a best online program in 2018.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Finance – Become a leader in financial analysis, decision making and quantitative skills through advanced courses in investments, corporate finance and advanced economic theories and financial markets. Concentrations available in corporate finance and investments and securities. Courses are in managerial economics, risk management, financial modeling and money and capital markets.
- University of Miami – Online Master of Science in Finance, MBA with Corporate Focus in Finance – Both are AACSB-accredited programs that allow finance students to tailor studies to their interests and career goals. Build advanced finance portfolio and become a noted expert in business finance. Many alumni currently work for major corporations, including JP Morgan, United Airlines and Citibank. MS program is 16 months with 32 credit hours needed to graduate.
- Auburn University – Online Master of Science in Finance – AACSB-accredited program that can be completed in two years on a full-time basis. Requires 30 credit hours for graduation, and a maximum of six credit hours can be transferred from another institution. Covered topics include applied financial management, financial analysis, cost analysis and systems, multinational financial management and financial engineering.
Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Combine best practices in business with principles, concepts, practices and systems in healthcare. Obtain the formal healthcare education you need to advance your healthcare administration skills. Cover topics such as finance and economics, law, policy, informatics and strategic planning. Courses are in healthcare informatics, global health and diversity, biostatistics, health policy and law, and economic principles of healthcare.
- Purdue University – Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Prepares you for healthcare administration leadership in government, private sector and nonprofit organizations. Compare essential healthcare principles that are needed in leadership positions in healthcare; assess effects of economics, ethics, professional standards and law on healthcare administration.
- Liberty University – Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Flexible, affordable and 100% online program that equips students with excellent grasp of healthcare informatics, public health and nursing. Learn how to add value to a healthcare organization and make informed decisions about business management, strategic planning, financial principles and models.
- Saint Joseph’s University – Master’s in Health Administration – Competency-based program that gives you the skills and experience needed to boost the performance of your company and advance your healthcare administration career. Learn vital skills in law, research and industry practices to assist healthcare organizations in time of constant change. Concentrations include organizational development and leadership and informatics.
Online Master’s in Healthcare Management
- Southern New Hampshire University – Master of Science in Management – Healthcare – SNHU was one of the first universities in the country to offer this degree. Equips you with the project management and people skills that you need to handle difficult healthcare management challenges. Explore strategic planning, project management, organizational culture and brand and talent support/development.
- Western Governor University Texas – MBA in Healthcare Management – ACBSP-accredited degree that will prepare you for upper-level positions in hospitals, health system management, physician practices and consulting. 80% of graduates of this MBA program finish in no more than 24 months. Key subject areas include accreditation audit, ethical leadership, operations management, data driving decision making and global economics for managers.
- American University – Masters in Healthcare Management – Prepare for a leadership career in healthcare management and administration. Students typically enter jobs such as healthcare consultant or healthcare policy analyst. Program is aligned with Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA), Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME), and Healthcare Leadership Alliance (HLA) standards.
Online Master’s in Human Resources
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Human Resource Management – Equips managers with problem-solving skills, strategic management skills, ethics and empathy needed to be a strong and dynamic leader in HR departments in any industry. Program aligns with Society for HR Management’s guiding principle that HR professionals must be a vital part of modern agile companies.
- Villanova University – Online Master of Science in Human Resource Development – Students learn how to implement progressive change to boost quality, productivity and employee satisfaction; construct strong employee training program; design benefit packages and measure success, and use data to make good business decisions. Program is a total of 30 hours and university is recognized by SHRM.
- Colorado State University – Master’s in Human Resource Management – Gain advanced knowledge in employee management with this two year online program. Be prepared for many types of HR leadership roles, and learn how to lead diverse and dynamic teams, as well as understand ethical and legal decision making. Study law, ethics and corporate responsibility, and learn how to resolve employee conflicts. Program aligns with Society for HR Management’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
- Penn State World Campus – Online Master of Professional Studies in Human Resources and Employment Relations – Balances advanced HR theory with practical knowledge so you can help senior business executives to factor important HR principles into strategic plans. Meet challenges of employee benefit plan analysis, understand new labor laws and respect employee rights with greater knowledge and confidence. Total of 33 credit are required.
Online Master’s in International Business
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online MBA in International Business – Students examine opportunities, uncertainties, and risks that are present in modern business environment. Apply international business concepts and real-world experience to assess international business problems in many political, cultural social and economic contexts. Concentrations also available in international finance and international supply chain management. Total program credits are 36.
- Liberty University – Online MBA in International Business – Program is accredited by ACBSP and is known as an industry leader in international business MBAs. Courses in the two year online program are taught by professors and business professionals with real world experience. Enhance skills you need to influence the international economic environment and interact with business professionals in many countries.
- Thomas Edison State University – Online Master of Science in International Business Finance – Helps students develop vital skills and competencies in business finance to prepare them to take leadership positions in international organizations. 36 credit hour program that offers knowledge and skills for students that want high level of managerial expertise in financial and international business management. No GMAT or GRE scores required.
- Georgetown University – Master of Arts in International Business and Policy – 12-month graduate program for working professionals that explores important frameworks key to strong international relations, as well as modern issues in global business. 34% of students are from overseas, and average 11 years of work experience. Business school is accredited by AACSB and university is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Online Master’s in Leadership
- Michigan State University – Online Master of Science in Management, Strategy and Leadership – Degree is built on latest advances in management, strategy and leadership. Ranked by US News and World Report in the top 25 of online graduate business programs. MS is designed by leading management researchers from the AACSB-accredited Broad College of Business at MSU. Unlike an MBA, this degree focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to lead and motivate teams in all types of businesses. 20-month degree with 15, five-week courses.
- Liberty University – Online Master of Arts in Executive Leadership – Prepares students to excel as business management leader in public, private and nonprofit organizations. Enhance chances for career advancement and improve your problem-solving abilities through scenarios and assignments based upon challenges in the real business world. Online programs at Liberty rank in the top 5% of all programs in the country in terms of quality, affordability and accessibility.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership – Learn how to manage and motivate teams and individuals; use techniques and strategies to make organizational changes; and apply key business values of motivation, quality and teamwork to enhance organizational performance. No GRE or GMAT is required to be admitted. 36 total credit hours in organizational leadership, leading change and responsible corporate leadership.
- Bonaventure University Online – Master’s in Strategic Leadership – Designed for highly motivated business professionals who want to be the best strategic leaders. Focuses on developing skills that are needed by modern transformative leaders and executives. Learn vital, strategic decision making, thought leadership and problem-solving. No GRE or GMAT is required, and can be completed in one year. Program is accredited by the AACSB.
Online Master’s in Management
- Western Governor University Texas – Online Master of Science in Management and Leadership – Prepares students for major business management career moves. Develops the managerial and leadership skills needed to bring organizational change, drive new business initiatives and develop the best business teams. Subjects include leading organizations and people, managing human capital, business acumen, management communication and strategic management.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Science in Management – Program is designed to assist managers to navigate complex business managerial problems with grace, creativity and confidence. Equips current and aspiring managers with the project and people skills needed to be responsive, resilient and flexible in the face of difficult business challenges. Concentrations are in construction management, emergency management and healthcare. 36 credit hours in resource planning and decision making, critical issues in management, and corporate communications.
- Colorado State University – Online Master of Science in Management – Learn dynamics of business and how to more effectively analyze, communicate and make good decisions. Learn about key business management topics such as finance, ethics, economics, international commerce, research analysis, and strategic planning. Program is accredited by the ACBSP.
Online Master’s in Marketing
- Benedictine University – Online MBA in Internet Marketing – Provides students with cutting-edge content and skills that will increase their proficiency with digital and social media channels. Study digital marketing campaigns, marketing automation, data analysis, social media marketing strategy and emerging Internet marketing technologies.
- University of North Carolina – Online MBA in Marketing – Enter or advance your career in business marketing with many experiential learning opportunities and courses that will build your business marketing skills. Core classes are in business strategy and marketing strategy, analysis, and development. UNC is a top-ranked MBA program with a world-class curriculum and a large and growing alumni network.
- Northwestern University – Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications – Learn how to engage consumers, solve difficult marketing challenges and build stronger brands in the digital age. Program combines a qualitative understanding of consumers with business analytics to develop content and communication that build and maintain strong brands. Program is two years in length. Core classes in consumer insight, marketing management, financial accounting, and statistics and marketing research.
- University of Florida – Online Master of Digital Marketing Strategy – Challenges students to create effective marketing messages to increase conversions and create more loyal customers. Courses teach students to write strong marketing copy; generate leads for strategic and creative messaging, and develop more meaningful branding that excites customers and prospects. 33 credit hours plus a three-hour capstone course. Courses as 12 weeks each and can be completed in 16 months.
Online Master’s in Operation Management
- University of Arkansas – Online Master of Science in Operations Management – Gain practical knowledge needed to lead large business operations. Study with operations management experts and learn vital skills that you can apply in your job today. Also learn about boosting productivity, how to operate efficiently in the global business environment, and grow the company supply chain. Study in eight-week classes that are offered in five sessions every year. Program is ranked as a top option for online degree seekers in 2018 by US News and World Report.
- University of Alabama – Online Master of Science in Operations Management – Acquire skills and credentials needed to oversee materials, people, equipment and information resources the company needs to produce and deliver goods and services. Learn how to work efficiently in service operations, manufacturing, distribution, logistics and supply chain management. Program is AACSB-accredited.
- University of Wisconsin Stout – Online Master of Science Operations and Supply Management – Prepares students for top leadership roles in technical environments and global business. Students can choose quality management, operations management or project management. Accredited by the ACBSP. Degree can be completed in less than two years.
Online Master’s in Project Management
- Drexel University – Online Master’s in Project Management – Designed for the experienced, mid-career professional who wants to advance in any industry. Learn how to manage programs, projects and portfolios in the modern production environment. Two year, online program incorporates communication skills, leadership ability and business acumen. Learn how to manage single projects and also coordinate integrated projects to achieve business goals. Program supports the completion of the desirable Project Management Professional certification.
- University of Southern California – Online Master of Science in Project Management – Program stresses the strategic role that PM plays in how global organizations perform. Provides students with the skills and knowledge that they need to be effective and efficient leaders and project managers. Study full spectrum of project management fundamentals, such as program and portfolio management, technical project delivery, and change management. Program can be completed in one or two years.
- Colorado State University – Online Masters of Project Management – 100% online program will sharpen your management skills and prepare you to handle the most difficult project management challenges. Students learn advanced project management skills, managerial accounting, financial and success metrics, risk assessment and contract negotiation. Degree is accredited by Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs. (GAC).
Online Master’s in Public Administration
- University of Southern California – Online Master of Public Administration – Connects cutting edge research to practice of management and public policy. Equips students with essential skills that are necessary in modern public administration, such as sound management, policy making and analysis. Program is 40 credit hours and can be completed in five or six semesters.
- American University – Online Master of Public Policy and Administration – Two year, online MPA degree gives you the vital analytical skills that are needed for careers in public and nonprofit work at federal, state and local levels. Graduates develop the expertise to perform analysis of administrative issues and make solutions by applying organizational management knowledge and leadership. 36 credit hours are required and includes a public policy practicum where you will be exposed to institutional, legal and ethical aspects of policy analysis.
- Arizona State University – Online Executive Master of Public Administration – This is an executive-level program intended for students with at least five to seven years of progressive leadership experience. Program is ranked in the top 5% in the US, according to US News and World Report. 7.5 weeks per class, 10 total classes and 30 credit hours. Courses include ethical issues for managers, organization behavior and strategic planning for public sector leaders.
- University of Texas Arlington – Online Masters of Public Administration – Provides students with skills and knowledge necessary to pursue public service management careers at all levels. Program is especially focused on special challenges that managers face who work in urban settings. MPA program allows students to intern for one semester to obtain vital public sector professional experience. Required for students who have less than one year of public sector work experience. US News and World Report ranked the UTA MPA program in the top ⅓ in the country in 2016.
Online Master’s in Public Health
- University of California Berkeley – Online Master of Public Health – Expert faculty teaches students about the core areas of public health: biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental health, social and behavioral science and health services management. Students can choose concentrations in health policy and management, and global health. School faculty are noted as leading scholars in public health and related fields, including Fulbright fellows and National Academy of Sciences members.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Public Health – Learn how to implement public health programs, shape policy and analyze evidence-based research, as well as monitor epidemiological findings. Curriculum is aligned with criteria from Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). Program focuses on public health and project management, biostatistics, epidemiology, behavioral sciences and occupational and environmental health sciences.
- University of Arizona – Online Master of Public Health – An interdisciplinary, professional public health degree that gives students broad knowledge in all areas of the discipline. Designed to be a two year program for full time professionals. Curriculum gives you systematic training in studying and measuring characteristics, distribution and causes of disease across all demographics. GRE or MCAT scores are required from all applicants. Courses include basic principles of epidemiology, environmental and occupational health, and biostatistics in public health.
Online Master’s in Public Relations
- Southern New Hampshire University – Online Master of Arts in Communication – Public Relations – Immerses students in technology and tactics that show brands in their most positive light and how to keep them there. Program is designed for current PR professionals and those who want to break into the public relations field. Features best practices for managing, building, and maintaining brand value through using PR and external communications. SNHU is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- George Washington University – Online Master’s in Strategic Public Relations – Program attracts public relations professionals, rising talent and those who want to switch careers into this growing profession. Classes are taught by industry experts with high levels of training and credentials in their respected fields. Courses in research methods for PR and public affairs managers, strategic marketing communications, and sustainable communications.
- University of Florida – Online Master of Arts in Mass Communication with Specialization in Public Relations – 33 credit hour program that is partnered with APCO Worldwide, the largest female and employee-owned communication consultancy. Curriculum teaches students latest strategies that are used by APCO and allows students to work on real world PR projects. Courses include strategic writing for public relations, public relations theory, measurement and evaluation and strategy and messaging.
Online Master’s in Real Estate
- Georgetown University – Online Master’s in Real Estate – Students in this online master’s program study and learn with high distinguished faculty with decades of real estate experience. Program includes unique real estate industry curriculum that centers on global trends and topics, as well as real estate knowledge that is relevant in markets all over the world. Program has 33 credit hours with courses in real estate law, structured finance, real estate accounting, real estate markets and affordable housing.
- University of Arizona – Online Master of Real Estate Development – Program is intended for students who want to be real estate developers and industry leaders, and want to study real estate law, finance, site planning and construction management. Most students eventually work in real estate development, market analysis, property management, property management and construction. Learn about financial concepts in real estate, cash flow models, market analysis and pro forma development.
- Florida International University – Online Master of Science in International Real Estate – Combines real estate industry fundamentals that include analysis, valuation, financing and closing transactions. Degree is totally online and can be completed in 10 to 12 months. Students will develop knowledge so they can eventually be ARGUS-certified, which is important for your marketability when you enter the real estate corporate world. GMAT or GRE scores are required.
Online Master’s in Supply Chain Management
- Michigan State University – Online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management – Provides experienced business professionals with deep understanding of supply chain management strategies and techniques. Supply chain curriculum is taught by faculty that lead the world in supply chain management experience and theory. US News and World Report has ranked this MS program as #1 in supply chain and logistics programs for 2018. 31 credit hour program can be completed in two years. Courses include communication in supply chain management, applied data analysis, manufacturing planning and control and strategic sourcing.
- University of Southern California – Online Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management – 27 credit hour, part time program offers students comprehensive supply chain management academics and practical applications to prepare you to become a leader and innovator in the global supply chain industry. Program is mostly online but has two experiential models that are one week each in Singapore and Los Angeles.
- Southern New Hampshire University – MBA in Operations and Supply Chain Management – Deepen your understanding of inventory control, transportation planning, warehouse management, customer service standards in national and international markets. Program is 36 credit hours with classes in quantitative analysis for decision making and supply chain management.
- Kettering University – Online Master of Science Supply Chain Management – Positions students for leadership and career advancement in the import, export, manufacturing and transport industries. Understand the global supply chain world market and become an SME in consumer delivery and sourcing goods. Develop skills to analyze and interpret data and implement best business practices. No GRE or GMAT scores are required; program is ACBSP accredited.
Online Master’s in Taxation
- Southern New Hampshire University –Online Master of Science in Accounting – Taxation – Students learn about tax law, auditing and financial reporting; gain analytical and technical skills that companies need from accounting professionals, and are prepared to take the CPA examination. Students also learn about advanced financial reporting, business law, ethics, communication partnership and private taxation. 36 credit hour program with courses in advanced taxation, accounting capstone and situational ethics in accounting.
- University of Southern California – Online Master of Business Taxation – 30 unit program with 10 courses in tax theory and ethics, taxation of partnerships and S-Corps, income tax of corporations, and communication for accountant and tax professionals. Classes meet once per week online for 60 to 90 minutes, and students must complete two hours of asynchronous class time each week. Part time program can be complete in five semesters or 21 months.
- University of Cincinnati – Online Master of Science in Taxation – Training focuses on the needs and skills of tax practitioners that serve individuals, small businesses and large corporations. Program is ranked #4 for online public tax programs by US News and World Report in 2017. Elective courses are in partnership taxation, accounting for income taxes, and estate and gift taxation.
- Villanova University – Online Masters in Taxation – 30 credit program that has six courses and several electives. Can graduate in as few as two years. No entrance exams are needed for CPAs. Required courses are survey of tax, tax I, tax II, professional practice and tax procedure, taxation of corporations and shareholders, and partnership taxation.
Additional Online Master’s Programs
Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University’s online master’s programs number more than 100 and have been designed with busy professionals in mind. See SNHU Online review. When you are enrolled at this accredited online university, you can expect the following benefits:
- Quality and expert instructors: Learn from professors who offer real world expertise and vital business insights to the classroom
- Convenience: Online master’s program classes are available 24/7 and can be viewed on your schedule
- Affordable: Tuition for online master’s programs at SNHU is one of the nation’s most affordable
- Support: From the first day, you have professional career and academic advisors available to help you get your degree and succeed in your career.
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master of Business Administration: Today’s business environment requires business professionals to adapt to major changes on the fly and to fully assess resource restraints in a strategic fashion. The online MBA program at SNHU provides you with the knowledge base and skills you need to succeed. You can choose from more than 20 concentrations in accounting, economics, finance, entrepreneurship, forensic accounting and more.
- Master of Science in Operations and Project Management: Business professionals can develop the advanced skills they need to link projects and operations with relevant activities in most areas of business. Enjoy broad exposure to cutting edge business topics and skill development in operations management, logistics, supply chain management and management science.
- Master of Science in Data Analytics: Data analysis is vital to business success today. This online master’s will help you to develop the specialized skills you need to succeed as a data scientist, analytics manager, statistician or data mining specialist and related positions.
- Master of Science in Finance: Put yourself in a stronger position for success with this finance degree. Become a leader in the finance field by learning about real world financial analysis, quantitative skills and decision making that you hone through advanced courses in corporate finance, investments and financial markets.
- Master of Science in Accounting: If you are a professional accountant or bookkeeper who wants to earn their CPA designation, you can do so by earning this master’s degree. It is designed for auditors, fraud examiners, financial analysts and corporate accountants who want to hone their skills and qualify for higher paying positions. Concentrations are available in auditing, forensic accounting, management accounting and taxation.
Liberty University offers many business-related master’s programs online that can help you to accelerate your career in many fields, including accounting, business, finance and more. Many online master’s programs at Liberty may be completed in as little as one year. The online master’s programs from Liberty University regionally accredited and provide excellent affordability and flexibility for busy professionals.
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master’s in Accounting: This online master’s is accredited by the ACBSP and may be completed fully online. It will give you the knowledge and skills to enjoy a successful accounting management career. It also will provide content for the 150 hours of education that you need to sit for the CPA examination. Students are also trained in oral and written skills needed to excel in the accounting field. Concentrations available in business, financial services, leadership, taxation, auditing and financial reporting, and forensic accounting.
- Master of Business Administration: This program is 100% online and will help you develop critical thinking, leadership and management skills. You will enjoy essential training in marketing, finance, HR and international business to open a variety of career doors for you. All MBA degrees at Liberty are ACBSP accredited so you know you are obtaining a high quality degree. Concentrations in accounting, finance, HR, international business, healthcare management, leadership, marketing, public administration, strategic management, and supply chain management.
- Master’s in Executive Leadership: This online master’s program will prepare you to excel as an elite business leader in various public, private and nonprofit management roles. Your opportunities for advancing your career will be much greater, and also will increase your ability to solve problems through scenarios and assignments based upon real world business problems. You will have a foundation in business theory and essential skills in leadership and management.
- Master of Science in Finance: This graduate degree is a good choice for the student who wants to advance their career in financial planning. The online finance degree offers you rich course material and will train you with the knowledge you need to understand proper financial calculations and financial analysis. You also will learn about the integration of investments, integration and wealth management in a two year program. Concentrate on either financial management or financial planning.
- Master’s in Project Management: Choose this graduate degree to be able to make a bigger impact in your company in a project management role. You will learn advanced ways of planning, scheduling, negotiation and leadership so that you can advance your project management career to the highest level.
Arizona State University
Arizona State University (ASU Online) offers more than 150 online degree programs and is one of the highest ranked online universities in the country according to US News and World Report. It also was ranked as one of the most prestigious universities in the world in 2016 by Times Higher Education. Its online MBA program is among the top five in the US, as well, according to US News.
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master of Science in Business Analytics: This is a 16 month program that is delivered by the W.P. Cary Business School and is AACSB accredited for quality. Students will develop the skills needed to enjoy a progressive business analytics career with courses in applied analytics, data mining, statistics for managers, data driven quality management, decision modeling and supply chain management.
- Master of Business Administration: The W.P. Cary online MBA provides students with the ability to earn a top quality, AACSB-accredited MBA from anywhere in the world. This is a focused and flexible degree program that will deliver the business and management knowledge that you need to advance your career into upper management and beyond. Program is ranked in the top five online MBA programs according to US News and World Report.
- Executive Master of Public Administration: This is a 19 month, online graduate program that is designed for public sector professionals who have at least five to seven years of professional business leadership experience. The program also includes a three day face to face executive session in Washington and Phoenix. Coursework is in global negotiations, data analytics, federal budgeting and tax policy, and strategic planning for public sector leaders.
- Master of Global Management: This two year online degree program encourages and educates global business leaders via a combination of general management courses, regional studies and cross cultural insight. This program is offered in coordination with Thunderbird School of Global Management and includes courses in regional business environment, global financial accounting, managerial accounting, global marketing strategy and global marketing management.
Penn State World Campus
Penn State World Campus offers many online master’s degrees that will help to advance your career to the next level. Students have the opportunity to earn a highly respected, accredited master’s degree from highly respected Penn State, which can bring great benefits to your professional and career advancement.
See Penn State University Online MBA Interview
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master of Professional Accounting: More complex business methods, higher sophistication in auditing, new federal tax laws and demand for more accounting services will require higher levels of education in accounting. This program can be used to qualify to sit for the CPA examination, which will open many doors in accounting companies and many other types of businesses.
- Master of Business Administration: The Penn State online MBA is provided by the world leading Smeal College of Business, and is designed to offer you a business management degree experience that is custom fit to your busy life and career goals. It is an AACSB-accredited MBA that focuses on business strategies, collaborative teams and strategic leadership.
- Master of Professional Studies in Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Offered jointly by Penn State World Campus and the Smeal College of Business, this master’s degree will provide you with the skills and education you need to support innovation at the highest levels of management in your company. Focus is on business, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial skills you need to develop innovative services and products.
- Master of Professional Studies in Data Analytics: You will learn to design, implement and apply data management with this 30 credit hour program that also teaches you to work in data mining, data modeling, data architecture and business intelligence development. Faculty will teach you to classify, collect, analyze and model data in large scales.
- Master of Finance: You will develop a well-rounded understanding of finance by learning about practical business applications you can use to manage modern financial challenges, as well as financial theories that can give you the tools you need to deal with future financial trends. This program is AACSB accredited and can be used to prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst certification.
- Master of Project Management: This is an interdisciplinary graduate program that features problem based learning to give you a complete understanding of every aspect of project management theory and practice. It is a 30 credit hour program that can be completed in only two years. The program is accredited by the AACSB and Penn State is also a Project Management Institute (PMI) provider.
University of Missouri – Mizzou Online
Mizzou Online offers more than 100 graduate and undergraduate degrees that can be completed mostly or entirely online. These are self paced classes that allow busy students and professionals to obtain their graduate education at their own pace. Mizzou Online current has students from 48 states and 50 countries taken its online graduate and undergraduate programs.
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master of Business Administration: Offered through the Trulaske College of Business, this is an executive focused MBA that is made for working professionals with several years of management experience. The program is delivered 75% online with the rest of the program on campus. Students are required to visit campus four times per year on weeks with your fellow students. Program can be completed in 21 months with courses in business analytics, finance and economics, marketing, and leadership development.
- Master of Accountancy: This is a 100% online program and no campus visits are required. More than 95% of graduates land a full time job in accounting, and graduates of this program are ranked in the top 5 for CPA pass rates as of Q2 2017. Coursework includes auditing, ethics, forensic accounting, fraud examination, governmental accounting and budgeting, taxation and international accounting.
- Master of Science in Finance: Most of this graduate degree program is completed online, but a one week international practicum is required in the second year. Courses are in 4 and 8 week sessions; students who have full time jobs usually take one course in each 8 week session and finish the program in two years. Courses are in economics, financial databases, financial modeling, financial statement analysis and international financial markets.
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning: This is a 100% online program with no campus visits required. Financial analysts, loan officers, personal financial advisors and social and community managers typically find great value in this two year program. Courses are in estate planning, household economics and finance, housing and real estate, retirement planning and risk management.
Florida Tech Online
Florida Tech Online is ranked as a best national university tier 1 by US News and World Report and also is ranked as a best value college in Florida. Most of its online master’s programs can be completed 100% online.
Available master’s programs in business and related fields include:
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting: Provides you with the essential business principles and practices and advanced accounting abilities that are important for upper level management and executive positions. Program is 100% online and credits can be used to qualify to sit for the CPA examination. Courses are in cost estimation, cost and pricing decisions, overhead and marketing variances and more.
- Master of Business Administration in Finance: Offers you a complete understanding of core business principles, as well as knowledge of financial theories and practices. From capital structure to risk and return to stock and bond investment, this 100% online program explores many subjects in corporate finance, commercial banking, investment banking and financial planning.
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management: Gain insights into real business situations by engaging in real world case analysis, leadership and teamwork. Also gain knowledge in score, time, cost and quality management. Course hours can be applied to sit for the PMI credential examination.
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management: Provides students with real world knowledge and deeper understanding of how supply chain management works. Build a foundation that can be used when you need to prepare for an SCM industry certification test. This is a 100% online program that is ideal for supply chain management professionals who want to become experts in purchasing, manufacturing, transportation and consulting